Terms of Trade
We can protect you from the Personal Property Securities Act & Register.
|Without your consent, unpaid for goods or services sold by you can be owned by your debtors’ bank or almost anyone except you!
Fixing items marked in red in your Terms of Trade NOW will prevent problems
This is because the Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) invalidates traditional retention of title clauses from 30 January 2012 onwards.
We help save you at modest cost with new Terms of Trade that include PPSA and other protective clauses
See what they will contain ==========>
Another reason you need bother with this is it also affects your ownership of:
- Vehicles, plant, equipment & other assets:
- Intellectual property and licenses;
- Bills of sale, car, truck, plant, equipment leases, crop liens and much more
The PPSA helps bankers and the like sleep more soundly! Our legal-process outsource specialists will help you sleep more securely at modest cost!
The PPSA creates a new national Register of who owns what. It means that what is yours might not be for much longer...........
....because your permission isn't needed for others to snatch it from you!
Ask for a Terms of Trade quote now
- Our Terms of Trade can cost less than half what most lawyers and rivals charge
- Ours contain more protective clauses
- We provide guidelines on registering goods, services & intellectual property on the Personal Property Securities Register(PPSR)
- We update every clause in your Terms of Trade at no extra cost to provide extra protection
- Our Terms of Trade are supervised by an experienced lawyer
Your New Terms of Trade will contain
- Risk & Insurance
- Inspection & Acceptance
- Returns & Defects
- Maximum Liability
- Credit Card Fees
- Suspension of Account
- Default & Interest
- Costs & Penalties
- Security for Payment
- Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA)
- Consumer & Competition Act 2010
- Trade Practices & Fair Trading Acts
- Reservation of Title
- Right of Set Off
- Intellectual Property Rights
- No Waiver
- Privacy Act
- Not an Agent
- Governing Law
- Changes to Terms
- Acceptance of Terms
What’s missing from yours?
If clauses marked in red are missing, your Terms of Trade need prompt attention!